If I were the president of Republic of Indonesia

If I were the president of Republic of Indonesia, I would do many things to save my beloved country. I would make a list of priority that we needed. The priority would cover :
  1. I would create a strong and solid cabinet. I would appoint qualified and smart the minister of my cabinet. They would perform their best job in 1 month, they would be very busy. Their posts were like a hell because they would not have time to relax. Their prime responsibility was how to come out from crisis.
  2. I would build a prison in Seribu islands for all corruptors. In that prison, they would work 14 hours a day and only two time meals. The menu would be only salted fish and some soup. If there were a prison like this , people think twice to be corruptors.
  3. I would invite investors. They would be either from abroad or local investors. I would create conducive situation where economic activities could run well. Crime or separatism would be surprised.
  4. I would send many more Indonesian students abroad to study. Education budget would be doubled. I would ask my Minister of Education to control education institutions. Bad Education institutions would be closed permanently.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment